Just as I think that I have been able to let go of my past then at that very moment it strikes back on me making its presence felt. Often you find people saying that forget what you have already done and just look at the present but Arghhhhhhhh I can't...I simply can't!
Feeling as lonely as one can be with no one by my side in whom I can confess/can talk to and just let my emotions go. So am just fucking writing this blog and I hope to sleep off to it and hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.
Nobody has time to listen what u ve got. And maybe me myself wont have time tomorrow to think about all this.So i find it better to express it in words and look back at it when the times are not good and that makes me feel better that am not in such a bad state as I was at that very moment..STRANGE!?
Feeling like banging my head against the wall. Feeling ever so lonely.
Expectations always kept mounting and I always believed that I will live up to them until I realized that the show was over.My cheese got moved and I didn't.
And now when I am trying to; then the past pulls me back. No matter how much I think that when life's dragging me behind then there will be a day when it'll lemme go and ill proceed like a Bow from an arrow.Neither I plan anything good for the future because things always turn out to be way too different from what I assume them to. So no point saying that I'll do this n that when I know that the chances are slim.
I feel like withdrawing myself from all this.I desperately needed someone to hug me and say that every things gonna be alright and guess what I've got it.
And thats Me Myself, as has always been the case. Sounding wierd!? Fuck off if it is. Yeah I hug myself.....
Yeah goddammit u got it right-->MYSELF
I loose it and I loose it in front of myself. I listen to myself and thats the best I can do. People have got priorities and I understand them. And thats why I have given up on expecting things from people......right!?
Right now I feel that I am the only one without any priorities in life and just moving along as and where life is takin me.Ask me hows life treating me. And my answer will be AWESOME.
Because it does not help even if I say it ain't because Who Cares!!! Instead let me ask..Hows life treating u !?!
I may sound unearthly and I dun care if I am coz this is ME.
I feel I am at the wrong place and days ahead are long for me. Times are testing and I try to be gritty as ever but loneliness is something which makes me loose it.Neither I want anyone to talk to me about it because you yourself know that it wont help because you have never seen me this way and neither it makes a difference to you! Tell me for once if it does! :
Cheers Over And Over!!!And I hope life treats u well!
Friday, May 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.