A is for apertment therapy that I’m DO-ing on these days. My day starts and ends with checking for great home decor ideas there as I'm goin to shift in a flat very soon.
B is for all the birthday gifts I’m enjoying: clothes, soft toys, chocolates… It’s a good life!
C is for my first digital camera that I also got as a gift from one of my dear ones on some special occassion. Am loving it!
D is for dearest or me. How many more people have started calling me dearest in real life is unbelievable!
E is for excessive – roaming, shopping, eating. My life right now.
F is for family or friends. the things which really make me lucky.
G is for guiltless living. I’ve stopped feeling guilty about so many things I used to. It’s fun to live without regrets and guilt.
H is for the heat – too much, too soon!
I is for irresponsible. I really sometimes behave like so with my belongings.
J is for JLT: Life, as it is right now – just like that.
K is for kurta– the dress I’m into these days.
L is for lost – one of my pink colored top and a pair of black ankle socks are missing. I don’t know where they vanished from my room!
M is for movies that I' freaquently watching from last one month.
N is for ‘No’ – my answer to study now.
O is for obscure people who have been sending me friend requests on orkut ever since I changed my profile pic!
P is for photographhy. I want to click more photographs and get more of mine clicked. I want to frame them, make some criativity with them and blog about them.
Q is for questions about my future that are becoming increasingly difficult to avoid.
R is for rumours generally spread bout me, which dosnt make any sense to me and i hardly bother bout.
S is for status of mine which @ present making me confused.
T is for talkative the word which describes me very well.
U is for unwell – how my brain status is since my birth.
V is for valuable - the persons whom i dont want to lose.
W is for work. which is enemy of my lazy ass.
X is for xeros, Greek meaning of dry, which i jus found out from d dictionary. Just what i want to become my hairs.
Y is for all the yelling that I'm doin now a days @ home.
Z is for zzzzzz… Enough is not enough for me these days as far as sleeping goes. I blame it on the weather.
Monday, May 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.