
My 2 year old niece was born when I was in Graduation 2nd year. I was like huh... when I found out that I was going to have a baby in my home I always suddenly started prayin god that I should get a baby gal for sure.. God probably knows the reason of my nature of hating baby boys. I spent every single day crying and creating a scene about it! I wanted baby gal only @ any cost! I was the worst aunt on this planet. I cried even more on the day she was born....cause my jiju told me @ first it was a baby boy.. But later on i got the final news its a princess who came into our life.. I found out a whole lot of other things that totally changed the way I felt and acted. I felt happy about having a niece. That very night ( 5th February,2007)I heard her voice for the first time. I loved her! I still do!!She is one of the best things that have ever happened to me! She does the cutest of things and she speaks in the most adorable way! She laughs and plays with me. She hugs me and cries with me when she sees me crying! She is my 2-year-old-LIFE!


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.