Saturday, May 9, 2009

Ek pyari si THANX!!!!

Saturday, May 9, 2009
Maa, Thanks for being the way you are.....
I don't want to talk about what you did for us and all that coz I think that is something beyond words. You know you mean the world to me and I think that will be all.
We fight, I argue, I throw fits of anger, You tease me, I tease you... We cry together, We laugh it out aloud together... We gossip together and We get philosiphical together... and in a way with every passing moment, we grow up together... :)
Mom, you know what... YOU ROCK!! even if you want me to become more healthy...and Thanks so much for keepin up with my short temper and OUT-OF-THE-WORLD silly opinions on everything...!!!1
Happy Mothers's Day .... Love you, Mumma... :))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates