Sunday, December 14, 2008

To them I owe it all!!

Sunday, December 14, 2008
Take care of your parents..... THEY ARE PRECIOUS.........

If you think that this is just another Thanksgiving note…It’s not!!!It’s a short (trying) description of the things I owe to the species called “Parents”...

Age 12- Mom, why don’t you give me pocket money like other parents to eat in the school canteen?Age 15-Daddy, I am 15, I can use Internet, please give me SPACE to grow.Age18- It was just a breezer Dad; I am an adult now, stop treating me like a kid.

Didn’t you always think that time was passing by and you had many things to achieve in life?No one wants to be old. Everyone needs their space, so do your Parents. Maybe they are not cool enough but they were, before they switched to parenthood.
They have spent most of their life in cleaning your SHIT.
SHIT, when you were a stinking baby.
SHIT, when you pronounced all those crappy words in your Teens.
SHIT, when you were are an adult (young). You never stood by when they needed you the most..

And here they are today, your parents; awaiting your singe call to say a “Hi” rather than, “Mom, I am not going to be home on this vacation"...
I am not giving you Gyaan. I didn’t follow these crappy things either. But, hey, I am making an effort here. An effort that can help you make someone’s day.Remember the chapter we read when in 8th std, I guess. That talks about a simple logic of making 3people happy in a day leading to 3000 gradually. So, as charity begins at home, why not initiate??

I just want to say .. “Mom, Dad I love you a lot. And thanks for being there for me”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates