
Why do I often fail to understand the person I always thought I knew well?
Why is it that though I 'know' evryone around me is good, i cant overlook the fact that they DID hurt meat some point or the other?
Why do I never forget to forgive those who brought tears to me and hardly remember the times they made me smile?
......
Ant there are so many unanswered 'WHYs' which still haunt me!
I love and Hate a person at the same time....I cry and smile at the same moment....Ifeel Loved and Hated at the same instant....Moreover, I Trust and Doubt the Same Person... I regret Trusting those Few i did, at times.... and also regret NOT Trusting those I dint!
Am I the only One going through this turmoil of Mixed Emotions or is there anyone else to accompany me on this path??
(Btw, DO I NEED A FELLOW TRAVELLER???)


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.