Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Not-so-Happy New Year!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008
2009.. what is up with people and 2009??!! Yeah I know another year has started. So?!?? Its another year every year for crying out loud! Yeah it does give you an excuse to get drunk and party hard but you can do that everyday if you want! It is so totally bugging me!!! "what did you do for new year??".. "what are your new years resolutions?" UGH!!! Its like shut up already! It is just time passing by! What is the big deal?! Everyone is saying "this is year will be good". Sure, I believe you!- NOT!! There has been so much happening since last few months. How can everything be "good"? When everyone is looking forward to a peaceful year, there is another terrorist attack in India. But hey, this year is going to be good right! I don't know why but I really feel like shutting these people up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates