
"I am a New Generation Girl!!! Anything for my country to get home the World Cup. So INDIA cheer with me that we need 1983 World Cup BACK." ~Poonam Pandey
Only if the *new generation girl* of proud India could understand going naked is the most easiest thing you can do to get famous in a country full of narrow minded pigs. I must admit I am jealous yet admire the courage & wit (yes wit) Poonam Pandey has displayed to become the most googled, most tweeted personality for a week or so. This is huge. Stealing thunder of the whole cricket team and exploiting it to build your market apart from Kingfisher's Swim Suit calender is an achievement. 20, not-so-hot & yet famous!
One odd case that I can think of, which is similar to this is of Jhanvi Kapoor who completely stole the show from Aishwarya Rai's wedding! These women, they come & go. They have one week of fame and that dies like soda water. However, people still remember the name. Till date, when ever Aishwarya-Abhishek's wedding is discussed you see little * mentioning Jhanvi Kapoor in the note.
If India won 2011 ICC world cup, Poonam Pandey will be discussed till the time remains. I do not know who's brains are behind such controversies. If its the PR, if Jhanvi was right about sleeping with Abhishek, if Poonam is this blinded to think she is the one for whom the Boys would win the cup. I can not understand any of that.
As far as I can read & understand english correctly, Poonam Pandey is even happy to undress herself in the dressing room of Indian cricket team, her family is supportive and I do not see any moral policing from Shiv Sena as well. All I can say is, well played darling, only if I knew fame was this easy to gain...I would have willingly removed my clothes & ran in the field...
Cheers & bravo to you!


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.