Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Birthday To ME!!!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Dear Me,
Happy Birthday!!
May you live long and may god bless you! I love you so much dear that I can’t even begin to appreciate how much your presence has mattered to me in life.You are the only person who has been there with me since I was born to this day. I can’t imagine how my life would have been without you.You were my shelter,my love,my comfort and you are the only person who knows me more than I myself do.

You were there to give me a hand when I fell and appreciate my hard work even when the closest ppl of my life ignored.You are the only person I could turn to and be sure that you will be there.You are the only one with whom I can share anything and everything.You are the only person who has managed to see my tears behind my smile.

You are the only person who has been able to unveil me.You taught me so much about life,emotions,courage and strength.With your experience, I have learnt so many things. From your mistakes I have corrected so many things in my life.

I know whatever it is,you will be there and only you will be there with me till my end.Today is your birthday.A time to celebrate.A time to cheer.A time to drink on the success we have had together and a time to promise our company forever.Happy Birthday Meera,my best friend ever!
Love,
Me...

Yes guys,its my birthday today and I have addressed this letter to my soul.Oh yes! I love myself a lot! Can’t live without me! I call my soul jannat coz I believe I don’t have to be in heaven to experience all the happiness,my soul is where my heaven lies…the true jannat.So I just have to be my soul,pure and lovely!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates