Sunday, April 19, 2009

But Now I Dont Care..!!!!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

I have become oblivious to some ppl who once mattered the most...I can't really tell you the reason coz I don know it myself...I guess some things happen just for "no" reason.


=>He was someone I used to share everything with until couple of months ago when we suddenly drifted apart...I used take care of each n every thing he did or said to me but now...


=>She was a relief to me in college...Past one year became memorable coz of her...But she suddenly decides to stay silent and away at a time when I needed her the most...I was hurt then and I cried...But now...


=>I didn't know him that well...But still there was something with "no-name" between us...Then I realized it was not good...I was actually lil scared of him until a few months ago...But now...


But now I JUST DON CARE!!!

I don't care for them or the relation that we once shared...I have become completely emotionless as far as they are concerned...It doesn't matter to me anymore whether they talk,meet or like me...I have been pondering over "why?" this is happening and I have only this conclusion that I have become oblivious to them for "no" reason...Its ok...Its sometimes good....I feel good after writing this....


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates