Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Silent Teardrop

Thursday, October 7, 2010


Day before night it was raining! I was feeling those chilly raindrops on my palms....they seemed so friendly! I couldn't sleep for the whole night. Some thoughts, some memories kept chasing my mind. This is the most boring part of my life. Sometimes I feel lonely , but I don't feel like crying. Cause there are no excuse for tears at all! I've got scattered thoughts in my head, eating my brain cells. Just feeling damn BLANK!


RANDOM THOUGHTS:

● Sometimes I remember her in that old frame. I remember her smiles, her letters, sketches, little dreams and her diary pages. I still talk to her on regular basis but no idea when we gonna meet each other... .she is my best friend and stay far away from me!


● Sometimes I remember those betrayals, those back stabs done by the people I loved a lot. Now I don't regret loving them; I feel sorry for them because they lost me.


● I miss my parents. I miss them the most in my life. Because they are always beside me, but far apart!


● Often when I'm at the highest point of solitude, I miss talking with one of my closest mates, I lost him!


● I remember the time I used to get lost in the Magical World made by me and my friends. Those days when we used to sketch our anime characters - Nina, Secrela, Lee, Navil, Toya, Chiza, Naraku and Skayla and actually wrote short stories on them with pictures. We used to do it keeping the sketch books underneath the desks while the classes used to go on. We made our dreams come true in their lives....our prince, princess, innocence, wings and magical powers!!


● I miss my sailing paper boats. When I was a kid, we had our own house [not like this 1000 sq. ft apartment]. When it used to rain heavily, there was rain water accumulated in the courtyard and I and my sister sailed our paper boats there. I could never make a good boat, she made mines! And I even remember little insects swimming in the shallow water!!



● I remember drenching in rain on the terrace. Mom used to tell me not to do it again. I miss that!



● I miss my Friends... miss doing all dose stuff I used to do with them, miss photography too :( I used to do it with them for whole day long. i loved that!


● I miss the same old smell of new books and yearly magazines.


● I feel like sleeping the whole day, but not at night. May be I was an owl in my previous birth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates