Monday, August 11, 2008

When I was....err...a kid..!!

Monday, August 11, 2008


I was in kindergarten... My sis is 7yrs elder than me.. she generally used to drop to my school. Once I forgot to take my water bottle from her while entering the school (it was a round red bottle!),so she came back to give it to me. Morning assembly was going on and I was standing first in the line. From there I could see my sis waving my bottle at me from the gate. When I saw her, I ran to her took my bottle and came back. The principal and teachers stared at me in horror with a how-dare-you expression on their face. I smiled at them innocently and went back to my line.Oh! Such a cutie pie I was!




In my 1st std, one day our teacher asked us to bring our brush and toothpaste to school the next day. And the next day was fun! We spent a lot of time brushing and the teacher brushed with us!




In my 5th std I shifted my school for the 1st time and it was horrible. I had no friends there. I only remember 3 things that happened in that school.


>>We used to eat our Tiffin during the class!


>>Once I had to say the pledge during morning assembly and I was nervous. I stopped mid-sentence and started crying!


>>I lost my 1st Milton bottle there. I have lost many more after that but never a Milton coz my mom never got me another one :P




In my 6th std I again shifted schools and there I have got so many new nd nice friends.I am a talker frm childhood only.. I used to(still i do) talk a lot in classroom.. Then the beast of the teacher asked my classmates not to talk to me! Can you imagine any teacher doing that?




In my 7th std I learnt the meaning of crush coz I had one;) and in 10th I got transferred to another place and I cried so much!


Then all the infatuation wearied off nd we never met again.




In my 11th std,I changed school again and here I learnt a game called truth nd dare. It was really fun!Well I completed my schooling in that school itself.




Those years were the best years of my life so far. The actual growing up time and the real, true fun...










Making friends...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates