
Dearest pops,baba,as u like to be called,
Congratulations on hitting more dan half-century in your life.
Happy Birthday!!!
The other half of my best friend,you taught me how to be tough,how to hold on to a decision,how important and unique a mother is,how important speed in life is(-the world won’t wait for you to catch up!),how to sleep alone and how to walk alone in the dark.You were the one who gave me deadlines for all the things,including eating,so that I learn to focus.You were the one who taught me how important kajal and bindi is for a lady and only I had the privilege to put a bindi on your fore-head just see how you look!
And in return,it is only my unconditional love that I have to give you and a prayer to god to fill your each day with sunshine and that you always have a hand to hold near you.
love,
ur princess.. mwah!!
Congratulations on hitting more dan half-century in your life.
Happy Birthday!!!
The other half of my best friend,you taught me how to be tough,how to hold on to a decision,how important and unique a mother is,how important speed in life is(-the world won’t wait for you to catch up!),how to sleep alone and how to walk alone in the dark.You were the one who gave me deadlines for all the things,including eating,so that I learn to focus.You were the one who taught me how important kajal and bindi is for a lady and only I had the privilege to put a bindi on your fore-head just see how you look!
And in return,it is only my unconditional love that I have to give you and a prayer to god to fill your each day with sunshine and that you always have a hand to hold near you.
love,
ur princess.. mwah!!
P.s: Another half of my best frnd is my mom!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.