Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday, May 16, 2008
I have been around the blog world for over an year now,creating and deleting blogs.So I am sure most of you don't know me.
Oh! ya,I have always been known as a volatile person and a lil complicated too.So can't say how long even this blog will last ;)I am a well covered person and there have been only few ppl who could see the real me.Once upon a time I used to think all emotions are to be expressed,but lately I have realised,the trick is in hiding your emotions.Though it was difficult in the beginning,I am getting better.
I love unique names and thats how this blog got its name.And yes,though I love colors,the theme of my blog will be colorful(as far as possible)!(Ask the painter).I love things different.I love change.Well,I am the kind of person who cannot be understood by just writing an "about me" article.So I would suggest all my dear friends to just wait and read my upcoming posts to know me better....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates